Real, But... Chains
Sometimes, on very rare occasions, an e-mail chain letter can contain absolutely true and accurate information... at least when they first hit the 'net. Living too long online - where anonymous authors can add and change facts, but the author cannot retract or update his work - can cause any chain letter to become inconsistent, outdated, exaggerated or simply full of lies. Or maybe they never contained the whole truth to begin with. E-mail is simply an unreliable tool for distributing news and information.
The Chains (in alphabetical order by bolded keyword - page two)
- Charlie Daniels' "Open Letter To The Hollywood Bunch"
KEYWORDS: Charlie Daniels, Hollywood Bunch, Iraq, Barbara Streisand, Saddam Hussein, Sean Penn, war, boycott
- A Navy Pilot's Open Letter to the Dixie Chicks
KEYWORDS: Dixie Chicks, Soldiers Remarks, Lubbock, LT Layne McDowell, United States Navy, F-14 Tomcats, Natalie Maines
- Dr. Dobson's Call to Boycott 'Conversations With God'
KEYWORDS: James Dobson, books, Conversations with God, Teens, Neale Donald Walsch, New York Times Best Seller
- Dog Tags of Fallen Soldiers in Vietnam
KEYWORDS: Today Show, Hanoi, business trip, GI, Dog Tags, US servicemen, Viet Nam, www.founddogtags.com, Changing Planet news service
- Hidden Messages in the U.S. Dollar Bill
KEYWORDS: Education, history, dollar bill, great seal, Benjamin Franklin, treasury
- New Dollar Coin Leaves Out God?
KEYWORDS: U.S. Government, dollar coins, in God we trust, boycott
- Is Congress Quietly Setting Up a Draft for 2005?
KEYWORDS: Reinstatement, draft, federal government, war, terrorism, legislation, House, Senate, twin bills, S 89, HR 163, Spring 2005, election, administration, selective service system
- Dryer Sheets Clog Your Lint Trap?
KEYWORDS: Dryer sheets, lint filters, heating unit, mesh, transparent film, heating unit
- Child Dies From Inhaling Dust Off?
KEYWORDS: Jeff, Police Officer, drugs, K-9, Thor, Dust Off, Kyle, Dusting, huffing
- The Michigan Treasury Department Warns of E-Audit Scam
KEYWORDS: Navy, Michigan Department of Treasury, Internal Revenue Service, scam, e-mail, audit, e-audit, IRS, blesstheday.com
- Dwight Eisenhower Criticizes the Texas Millionaires That Would Abolish Social Security?
KEYWORDS: Political Party, social security, unemployment insurance, labor laws, farm programs, Texas oil millionaires, politician, President, Dwight, Eisenhower
- Federal Express' Credit Card Scam
KEYWORDS: Federal express, complaint, Oregon, Attorney General, credit, debit, cards, receipt
KEYWORDS: Save Water, Thames, Water Aid, Africa, Asia, www.givewater.org
- Google.com Links Your Phone Number with a Map To Your Home
KEYWORDS: telephone, number, Google, search, MapQuest, location, home address, directions
- Grapes and Raisins are Toxic to Dogs
KEYWORDS: Diane Bassett, ASPCA, Animal Poison Control Center, raisins, grapes, toxic, Irish Setter, kidney failure, Dog Training
- Rod Handley Asks You To Pray About "The Passion"?
KEYWORDS: Prayer request, Rod Handley, Jesus, Mel Gibson, movie, Passion, Christ, Jim Caviezel, University of Washington, Erik Carlson, death threats
- Harold and the Christmas Pageant in Cornwall
KEYWORDS: Cornwall, Christmas pageant, Harold, directors, innkeeper, ron Hutchcraft, A WORD WITH YOU, The Christmas Invitation
KEYWORDS: UN, Hunger Site, corporate sponsors, donate food
- Create an ICE Entry in your Mobile Phone?
KEYWORDS: London, East Anglian Ambulance Service, In Case of Emergency, ICE, campaign, Faulklands War hero, Simon Weston, mobile phone address book, hospital, virus
- September 11 Tribute and Poem (If I Knew)
KEYWORDS: 9-11-2001, memory, passengers, pilots, workers, world trade center, pentagon, If I Knew
- An American Soldier Tells the Truth About Iraq
KEYWORDS: First Lutheran Church, Richmond Beach, Iraq, news, TV, Electrical power production, water purification, army, 4th infantry division, oil, fuel
- James Bradley Describes the Iwo Jima Memorial
KEYWORDS: Washington DC, eighth grade class, Clinton, WI, videotape, capitol, Iwo Jima Memorial, James Bradely, dad, Antigo, Wisconsin, Flags of Our Fathers, six boys, Harlon Block, Rene Gagnon, Mike Strank, Ira Hayes, Franklin Sousley, John Bradley
- Sheriff Jerry Marr's Grandson, Jesus and the Mud Puddle
KEYWORDS: Jesus, Mud puddle, Howard County, Sheriff, Jerry Marr, Mikey, car, Greentown, bridge, Kokomo Reservoir
- Terry Garlock's View of John Kerry
KEYWORDS: Terry Garlock, Vietnam, Veteran, Sen., John Kerry, war record, decorated
- Headlice Treatment Lindane is Deadly to Humans
KEYWORDS: Head lice, chemical, countryside magazine, Chemical Engineering News, chlorinated hydrocarbons, synthetic pyrethroids, NIX, Gwen Le Mands, Kwell, leukemia, Lindane
- Max Lucado's Meeting with President Bush
KEYWORDS: Max Lucado, Christian, author, White House, President Bush, ministers, preachers, prayer
« Previous Page | Next Page »